Premises Liability Pesticide poisoned in apt complex that has caused numerous health problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

robynb65

I am trying to find someone to represent me against an apt complex in GA. I got poisoned by pesticides while there and in the course of three years have had numerous health issues as a result that have slowly unfolded.
The problem is there is a 2 year statue of limitations. ANY IDEA how I can get around this and find someone
willing to help me?

Robyn

Don't know about Gorgia law, but you can check and see if they have what amounts to continuous actions by the defendant to ignore your complaints and other neighbors. If you have proof that you kept complaining and landlord or management did nothing then you have a case. Basically the statute of limitations on a case is tolled when you first notice or became aware of the illness. So from the time you went to the doctor with your symptom/s complaint and he/she documents from toxicology blood test that the pesticide is responsible, then it pretty much starts the clock because that's when you became aware or was made aware. Hope this helps, but if you are able to go to the law library at any of the court bldgs, you can find out more, and you can check for personal injury lawyers that provide free consultations. Hope this was of some help.

I am trying to find someone to represent me against an apt complex in GA. I got poisoned by pesticides while there and in the course of three years have had numerous health issues as a result that have slowly unfolded.
The problem is there is a 2 year statue of limitations. ANY IDEA how I can get around this and find someone
willing to help me?
An older message I found due to spam, unfortunately. I'm sorry to hear about your problem. If you've been poisoned and there is a company responsible, I am quite sure there will be a personal injury lawyer willing to take your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back