Paypal steals money

Status
Not open for further replies.

joannel

Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
I worked a job one time on Jan 15, 2018 and the $30.00 wages went through Paypal and I was never paid. They lied about everything, and now they won't even answer the phone.

I worked a job one time on Jan 15, 2018 and the $30.00 wages went through Paypal and I was never paid. They lied about everything, and now they won't even answer the phone.

More than likely the thief is the person who owed you the money and allegedly hired you.

You can always contact PayPal and ask what can be done, if anything:

Here you go:

You can call this number: (888) 221-1161

How do I file a complaint with PayPal?
To do so:
1 Log in to your PayPal account.
2 Go to the Resolution Center.
3 Select the dispute you want to escalate, then click Escalate.
4 Follow the instructions.
5 Click Escalate to a claim.
6 Pray to whatever deity in which you believe, and wait.

If you believe you've received a phishing email, follow these steps right away:
1 Forward the entire email to spoof@paypal.com.
2 Do not alter the subject line or forward the message as an attachment.
3 Delete the suspicious email from your inbox.

No you are wrong, heavy sigh. The money showed up on my Paypal account and it was simply stolen by Paypal. Please read/ask questions before you jump to false conclusions and then goad people just to aggravate things.... if you want to think you are any better than this sleazy criminal non-responsive outfit Paypal!! I have filed with BBB and should receive satisfaction.

No you are wrong, heavy sigh. The money showed up on my Paypal account and it was simply stolen by Paypal. Please read/ask questions before you jump to false conclusions and then goad people just to aggravate things.... if you want to think you are any better than this sleazy criminal non-responsive outfit Paypal!! I have filed with BBB and should receive satisfaction.

Don't insult anyone, including me.

I don't need to ask questions, in fact, I don't have to respond to you or anyone.

Do it once more, and you'll be banned.

If you have a beef with PayPal, contact PayPal.

If you refuse to do that, not much more you can do, nor can anyone else to have the 30 bucks returned to you.

Thread closed, don't open another one on this same (or similar) subject......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back