Paying Too Much Child Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynthiafreeman

Ncp Is Paying Still For 3 Children - Oldest Is 23yrs - Next Is 21yrs. Currently Filed For Modification To Reduce By Two But Cp Sent In Papers For Order For Full Amount To Current Employer.
Does Ncp Have The Right By First Court Papers To Proportion The Child Support Amounts When Kids Are 18? Ncp Was Instructed By Clerks To Ask Lawyer For Advice That They Cannot Give That Advice.

What state are you in and what does the actual order say? Some states can order child support through the end of college. Does the NCP have an attorney? You have not given us much info but only 1 or 2 states (like NJ) order CS until age 23.

Ncp Is In Florida. The Order Original Divorce And Child Support Says
Til Each Child Turns 18 To Proportion It When Each Child Turns 18. Then She Had A Modification Two Years Later For Just The Amount Of Child Support.
Thank You For Your Response

I do not understand why Dad is still paying support and how mom got it extended? I still do not understand your post. Dad really needs to see an attorney or put in to stop CS by going through the FL CS Bureau or AG's office. Who are you in this?

I do not understand why Dad is still paying support and how mom got it extended? I still do not understand your post. Dad really needs to see an attorney or put in to stop CS by going through the FL CS Bureau or AG's office. Who are you in this?

Dad is probably in arrears...

I Am Ncp's Wife. We Can't Afford An Attorney. Ncp Doesn't Want To Go To Jail If This Doesn't Go To Court For A Few Months Please Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back