Paycheck not correct and I can't wait 2 weeks again

Chill91

I work in the natural gas industry and I have worked for this company since 12/29/14 since I have started work has been sporatic so I have not worked more than maybe 4 months of the 5 I have been here and every paycheck but one that I have received since working here has been wrong and missing hours I've worked for the weeks on that pay they have "missed" hours on my paycheck again and I vcalled the office and complained which they told me I had to get a revised time sheet sent in from my supervisor and this is my first paycheck back to work with being off for a month and a half I called my supervisor and he informed me he was already dealing with it and to speak to the operations manager cause it was in his hands so I called the OM and he advised me they were running a special payroll but did not give me a date when I would receive my missed pay a week later I called into the office because I still had not received my pay and the inform me I will not be paid till my next payday which is biweekly so still a week away and I have no money for nothing at this point to go to work or go and get food since most of my bills that I HAD to pay came out and drained my account to 0 on my payday I was missing hours on 5/22/15 I have had to call off work today 6/1/15 because I have no money for gas to get to work do I have any rights to receive my pay earlier due to the fact my bills that have not been paid are being shut off and I cannot support myself because I did not receive this missed pay?

Also I have other questions because I do not believe me as well as my fellow coworkers are being shorted by our employers shady business

I work in the natural gas industry and I have worked for this company since 12/29/14 since I have started work has been sporatic so I have not worked more than maybe 4 months of the 5 I have been here and every paycheck but one that I have received since working here has been wrong and missing hours I've worked for the weeks on that pay they have "missed" hours on my paycheck again and I vcalled the office and complained which they told me I had to get a revised time sheet sent in from my supervisor and this is my first paycheck back to work with being off for a month and a half I called my supervisor and he informed me he was already dealing with it and to speak to the operations manager cause it was in his hands so I called the OM and he advised me they were running a special payroll but did not give me a date when I would receive my missed pay a week later I called into the office because I still had not received my pay and the inform me I will not be paid till my next payday which is biweekly so still a week away and I have no money for nothing at this point to go to work or go and get food since most of my bills that I HAD to pay came out and drained my account to 0 on my payday I was missing hours on 5/22/15 I have had to call off work today 6/1/15 because I have no money for gas to get to work do I have any rights to receive my pay earlier due to the fact my bills that have not been paid are being shut off and I cannot support myself because I did not receive this missed pay?

Also I have other questions because I do not believe me as well as my fellow coworkers are being shorted by our employers shady business

You can complain about ALL of this to your state's, labor and wage agency.
You can start the process online.
Here's the link:

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=553573&mode=2

Last edited:
I'm worried if I file a complaint without knowing what imy rights with this are I could lose my job and in my current financial situation I cannot afford to lose my job even though my checks are never full I still need the pay I'm given it has really hit me hard this time though because I do not have money to get to work or even provide the basic necessities until my next check now 5 days away

I'm worried if I file a complaint without knowing what imy rights with this are I could lose my job and in my current financial situation I cannot afford to lose my job even though my checks are never full I still need the pay I'm given it has really hit me hard this time though because I do not have money to get to work or even provide the basic necessities until my next check now 5 days away

Well, you have two choices, dance to the twisted and inconsistent music of your sometime employer, or file a complaint.

There are few guarantees in life.

Life is a game of chances, sorry.

You can file a complaint or wait & get your check on the next payday. Even if you file a complaint, you might not receive your check right away. This doesn't sound like the greatest place to work. You might consider looking for other employment but don't quit this job until you have something else. You rarely get unemployment ins. when you quit.

You're not suppose to be discriminated against (ie terminated) for filing a complaint but your employer "could" terminate you & base it on a different reason. There is no way to know what your employer might do if you file a complaint.

Back