Paternity was established after birth of child

Disabled Vet

Jurisdiction
Indiana
The child was born and the mother put the child in her maiden name. At the age of 4 paternity was established who the father was. Mother and father both want the child to carry the fathers last name. Is there a form they can fill out to change the child last name?

I wonder if "our" Disabled Vet is the one who actually asked that question. (doubtful)

I wonder if "our" Disabled Vet is the one who actually asked that question. (doubtful)

A young gentlemen that takes me deer hunting asked me. My computer is almost as old as I am. I am still running windows vista. My computer tells me all the time it's not supported any longer. It could take days for a research to come back. Thank you for your replies.

I am still running windows vista. My computer tells me all the time it's not supported any longer. It could take days for a research to come back. Thank you for your replies.

If it ain't broke, use it.

This upgrade madness is just another way to get someone to open that thick, fat wallet and drop a handful of "Benjamins" on some, allegedly new SUMPIN'. LOL

A young gentlemen that takes me deer hunting asked me. My computer is almost as old as I am. I am still running windows vista. My computer tells me all the time it's not supported any longer. It could take days for a research to come back. Thank you for your replies.
I have a PC still running Win XP (as well as the ones around the house that have Win98, Win2K, etc). Works just fine, use it for my media PC on my TV; and I bet it would run the search about the same as the one I ran your search on. o_O

My desk top computer has Win. XP & I can do a google search just fine. I have a card program on it that works just fine. I just can't get into some web sites that require name/PW.

Back