paternity testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweets

The father of my one year old is in FEDERAL prison he was unable to sign the birth cerificate and i want a dna test done while he is in prison because once he gets out he will not be able to be found for paternity testing, i filed for childsupport in florida and they told me if he was in state prison they can have him dna tested but they cant have him dna tested because he is in federal prison. Is this true? If so what else could i do to to have him take a dna test before he is released

The father of my one year old is in FEDERAL prison he was unable to sign the birth cerificate and i want a dna test done while he is in prison because once he gets out he will not be able to be found for paternity testing, i filed for childsupport in florida and they told me if he was in state prison they can have him dna tested but they cant have him dna tested because he is in federal prison. Is this true? If so what else could i do to to have him take a dna test before he is released

Did the Florida authorities tell you the truth?
Who knows these days?
You can correspond with your Florida elected officials, including the governor.
Write them a letter, ask them your questions, let them know your concerns, and see if they will help you.

If he is in federal prison, the feds have already taken a sample of his DNA.
I suggest you speak with a local attorney and see what he or she can do to assist you in having the identity of your child's father confirmed.

Your federal senators and your federal state representative might be helpful.
Heck, you can even write to the US attorney general and the president.
Ask them to help you.
They are always saying how much they care.
Write the two US senators and the one US congress person a letter, too, requesting their help.
Good luck....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back