Paternity issue

M

Mecca4lif

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
Hi. My friend had paternity test done in 2006. Test says he is child father 99.9%. Woman husband ruled out as father. So court entered this in as established paternity. Problem is all papers say NCP is Thomas Ingram. My friend name is Tommy Ingram Jr. Is this order valid.

Hi. My friend had paternity test done in 2006. Test says he is child father 99.9%. Woman husband ruled out as father. So court entered this in as established paternity. Problem is all papers say NCP is Thomas Ingram. My friend name is Tommy Ingram Jr. Is this order valid.

Are you intimating that you are NOT the person named in the custody/child support order(s)?

If you aren't the person, you might want to talk to a lawyer.

If you are the person and the "Jr" suffix was left off the name on the court order, that means nothing, because as Maury says, "You are the father!"

Are you intimating that you are NOT the person named in the custody/child support order(s)?

If you aren't the person, you might want to talk to a lawyer.

If you are the person and the "Jr" suffix was left off the name on the court order, that means nothing, because as Maury says, "You are the father!"
Thanks. The person listed as having taken paternity test and proven to be father is listed as Thomas Ingram. This is totally not his name. So thank you. He will contact a lawyer.

Back