Past due vehicle registration

• Thread Starter Renee aka Betty Boops
  • Start date
R

Renee aka Betty Boops

Jurisdiction
California
These pertain to California law or vehicle codes. I was told by a used car salesman friend of mine that DMV can only charge back registration, fee's and or penalties back so many years then they must waive them. Is he correct and if so, how many years and where do I find this information ? My past due registration is more than the blue book value of my vehicle. I also have lost a vehicle ( yes lost ) and can't get out from under paying the registration ( which they take out of tax returns every few years ) without a bill of sale or scrap yard receipt.. Long story, I was storing the vehicle on a friend of my parents property. They sold the property without contacting me to come get my vehicle and seems nobody knows what happened to my vehicle. I can't prove I no longer own the vehicle. ( I guess not to many people lose their vehicle. ) ( Lol ) Any and all help that puts me in the right direction to find this information will be soooo ( extremely ) appreciated, I will be sooo gratefull. Please won't someone help ? Betty Boops aka Renee. Thank you for reading my problem and god bless you if you can help. Have a most marvelous day, evening or night.

These pertain to California law or vehicle codes. I was told by a used car salesman friend of mine that DMV can only charge back registration, fee's and or penalties back so many years then they must waive them. Is he correct and if so, how many years and where do I find this information ? My past due registration is more than the blue book value of my vehicle. I also have lost a vehicle ( yes lost ) and can't get out from under paying the registration ( which they take out of tax returns every few years ) without a bill of sale or scrap yard receipt.. Long story, I was storing the vehicle on a friend of my parents property. They sold the property without contacting me to come get my vehicle and seems nobody knows what happened to my vehicle. I can't prove I no longer own the vehicle. ( I guess not to many people lose their vehicle. ) ( Lol ) Any and all help that puts me in the right direction to find this information will be soooo ( extremely ) appreciated, I will be sooo gratefull. Please won't someone help ? Betty Boops aka Renee. Thank you for reading my problem and god bless you if you can help. Have a most marvelous day, evening or night.

If you want to know, ask the horse's mouse, not his YOU know.

Registration Renewal

Back