Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_x

Jurisdiction
European Union
I have a very simple question. I am about to embark upon a partnership but what I am offered are two options:

a) classic partnership agreement with an owner of a company on joint project that will be financed through his company.

b) direct partnership with a company on a joint project

My question is: which is more favorable option for me. General idea is that once the finance exceeds a limit the owner of that company and myself will start a new LLC around our joint project. Moreover, my source of confusion is associated with financing. If a partnership is signed between two individuals with the intent to establish a new LLC once sufficient capital is raised, is it possible to transfer the raised amount to the new LLC, or is this a problem? How is this seen from a legal point of view and is it a common practice. Furthermore, what happens in the second scenario if a partnership is signed directly with a company agreeing that upon raise capital a new LLC is formed between the owner of that company and a signing partner? In all cases the shares are distributed equally.

Is there a better solution?

Thank you

Sorry - this forum is for US law matters only. You will want to seek out local legal assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back