Partner agreement screw me up

danglee

im as partner he as owner of LLC ,we dont have partner agreement paper ,but i have my name on his LLC TAX return and pay his LLC 2017 TAX Return as 50% shareholder partner,,do i stil consider as partner and hold 50/50 his LLC..when i ask him write a partner agreement he refuse to write 50/50 and want 51/49 he is 51..can i force him to write me a partner agreement 50/50 as TAX Return or sue him to the courts if he refuse to write 50/50 partner agreement..?

note: we put down 50/50 amount of money to start a business in Texas

You're probably going to get scammed one way or another, maybe even gouged by the IRS.

I wouldn't give this crook one more penny.

You'll probably get none of your money back, whether you were named 90% holder and the scammer said he was 10% holder.

You need to find a lawyer who you trust, and take a trusted person to translate for you with you (not the scammer) when you meet the lawyer to overcome the language barrier.

There probably is no real partnership, and the tax authorities more than likely haven't been paid their cut.

You're probably going to get scammed one way or another, maybe even gouged by the IRS.

I wouldn't give this crook one more penny.

You'll probably get none of your money back, whether you were named 90% holder and the scammer said he was 10% holder.

You need to find a lawyer who you trust, and take a trusted person to translate for you with you (not the scammer) when you meet the lawyer to overcome the language barrier.

There probably is no real partnership, and the tax authorities more than likely haven't been paid their cut.

Tax file i recived is formSchedule K-1 1120S and recived from Him..hope its real

Similar to a partnership, S corporations must file an annual tax return on Form 1120S.The S corporation provides Schedule K-1s that reports each shareholder's share of income, losses, deductions and credits. The shareholders use the information on the K-1 to report the same thing on their separate tax returns.

Tax file i recived is formSchedule K-1 1120S and recived from Him..hope its real

Similar to a partnership, S corporations must file an annual tax return on Form 1120S.The S corporation provides Schedule K-1s that reports each shareholder's share of income, losses, deductions and credits. The shareholders use the information on the K-1 to report the same thing on their separate tax returns.

I hope you know that anyone can put whatever they want on a form to make a "mark" believe the scam.

What you think proves you're not being SCAMMED is very often a PART of the SCAM.

Way to complicated for you to get answers here for free. No there is no way for you to force him to write an agreement. The time for that was before you handed over any money. You need to pay for professional help with this NOW!

Back