parole condition

Jurisdiction
Other
On my parole order it days I'm not allowed to have contact with my partner and we have just had a little baby I would like to be able to see them and go home how to I go about getting the condition removed

I have a parole condition saying I'm not to have contact with my partner and we recently had a baby I would like to know how to get the condition removed as I would like to see them and be able to go home how would I be able to get the condition removed

I have a parole condition saying I'm not to have contact with my partner and we recently had a baby I would like to know how to get the condition removed as I would like to see them and be able to go home how would I be able to get the condition removed

You live in Australia.
I love Australia, having spent a few years living in Canberra as the Defense Attache for the US Embassy.
That said, we are a US focused law forum, because we're too dumb to know much about the law in other countries.

I suggest you start by approaching your parole agent and asking if the condition can be removed.

Another option would be ot discuss the matter with a good solicitor in Queensland.

You live in Australia.
I love Australia, having spend a few years living in Canberra as the Defense Attache for the US Embassy.
That said, we are a US focused law forum, because we're too dumb to know much about the law in other countries.

I suggest you start by approaching your parole agent and asking if the condition can be removed.

Another option would be ot discuss the matter with a good solicitor in Queensland.
Thanks for the advice

Have you spoken to your parole officer, which I assume has been assigned? While I have visited the country and spent time there, I am not admitted to practice law in Australia. Without a doubt and regardless of actual procedure, process and dealing with people is the same in many countries.

I will say this -- it is a very, very bad idea to think that you will be granted leeway because you've had a child. I don't know what the reasons were for the order not to have contact with your partner. But if that condition was imposed, there must have been good reason. There will be little to no sympathy for breaking parole conditions in most places I know. If you wish, perhaps an intermediary may take a few photos and videos but you are absolutely best served having no contact and abiding by the parole conditions. Good luck with your new child and hope things work out for you.

Back