Other Criminal Charges & Offenses panicked beyond comprehension

P

panicked

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I am well beyond freaking out about this as what I am about to share is the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life... I have been going through a really tough time with work and my anxiety level has honestly been through the roof. A week ago in an attempt to help with stress a girl friend of mine (we are both over 40) performed oral sex on me in my car as we were parked at the back of a parking lot. No one caught us, however the store does have many security cameras on it's roof to survey the parking lot. How frequent is it for someone to be summoned for lewd conduct after the fact and without being caught by security or law enforcement in the act? Is there any chance I should be concerned as I am beside myself at how stupid this was.... Thanks for your help.

I am well beyond freaking out about this as what I am about to share is the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life... I have been going through a really tough time with work and my anxiety level has honestly been through the roof. A week ago in an attempt to help with stress a girl friend of mine (we are both over 40) performed oral sex on me in my car as we were parked at the back of a parking lot. No one caught us, however the store does have many security cameras on it's roof to survey the parking lot. How frequent is it for someone to be summoned for lewd conduct after the fact and without being caught by security or law enforcement in the act? Is there any chance I should be concerned as I am beside myself at how stupid this was.... Thanks for your help.

I don't think any state has an organized SEXUAL conduct police.
However, it is your best interests to "get a room", and avoid any sexual activity in public.
Consider this over and done, just don't ever succumb to the temptations of sexual urges, behave like savages, and beasts of the forests.

Back