PA 3331-C Disregard Traffic Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchantprince

I was ticketed one week ago for Required Position and Method of Turning while making a left turn coming out of a McDonalds parking lot. Two signs depicting the prohibition were not well-lit. Is there a grounds for fighting this citation?

I also believe the officer in question to be laying a trap for the end-of-the-month quota, in the expectation others would make this mistake leaving the same area. Are there motions for procuring officer ticket-histories? Can I beat this by showing the citation was part of a pattern of ticket-writing to meet quota?

Thanks

Q: Is there a grounds for fighting this citation? Are there motions for procuring officer ticket-histories? Can I beat this by showing the citation was part of a pattern of ticket-writing to meet quota?

A: No, no, and no.

Q: Is there a grounds for fighting this citation? Are there motions for procuring officer ticket-histories? Can I beat this by showing the citation was part of a pattern of ticket-writing to meet quota?

A: No, no, and no.
Well then, is there a way to otherwise file a nuisance motion with the traffic court, whereby I encourage the officer to not show up? Certainly there must be some task the Defense could require that'd be troublesome enough to the arresting officer that he might simply choose to not show up at trial.

;)

Well then, is there a way to otherwise file a nuisance motion with the traffic court, whereby I encourage the officer to not show up? Certainly there must be some task the Defense could require that'd be troublesome enough to the arresting officer that he might simply choose to not show up at trial.

;)

Sorry....

I won't do that....:no:

Q: Does anyone else post on these forums?

A: Yes.

This is a no points ticket, pay the fine. If you think what the officer is doing is wrong take it up with your city/county councilman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back