owner financing in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmseller

I recently purchased a single family home in Western Massachusettes. The mortgage I have stinks! My wife can't stand the weather and other pertinent reasons for needing to relocate.

I am seeking information about Owner financing/ leasing laws in Mass. I intend to finance the next buyers mortgage myself.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I planned to list our home on ForSaleBy Owner sites and have a sign on the major highway (high visabilty) near our house.
We found the house one week after the previous owner put her sign out in the same fashion. So, I anticipate a quick sale.
Need info soon.

Thanks,

MDM

"I am seeking information about Owner financing/ leasing laws in Mass. I intend to finance the next buyers mortgage myself.
Any information would be greatly appreciated. "

You need to retain an attorney in MA to assist you. The last thing you want is for a lawsuit to happen over the sale of this house.
Trying to save a few dollars now can bite you where it hurts, the pocketbook.

Here is a good site with lots of information on selling by owner.
Homes in South Carolina

MDM:

Please let me know about the home you are trying to sell. I may very well be interested in buying it. I may have a property you may be interested in trading for in another state. I noticed you said you are going to relocate. Where? Contact me and we will work some RE majic! Until then,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back