Overstay, Illegal Status Overstay on B1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressed1

I just want to know if there is any advice on what to do - I came to the USA about 5 years ago on a b1 visa the company that I was with said they will sort the immigration the company folded and nothing got done I just stayed found an other job and carried on when out of the blue the DHS showed at my door wit a notice to appear - now someone said if I disappear they wont waste man power looking for me some said I should appear and hope for the best this is getting very stressful- I cant afford a lawyer

I just want to know if there is any advice on what to do - I came to the USA about 5 years ago on a b1 visa the company that I was with said they will sort the immigration the company folded and nothing got done I just stayed found an other job and carried on when out of the blue the DHS showed at my door wit a notice to appear - now someone said if I disappear they wont waste man power looking for me some said I should appear and hope for the best this is getting very stressful- I cant afford a lawyer

You need a lawyer. This can change your life forever or get you deported. So, try borrowing money or something. I don't have enough information on the charge and circumstance.........I can't guess. Get a lawyer ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back