Corporate Law OTC corporation refuses to give any info

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpmillen

Hi all,

I own a few thousand shares in a public traded stock of a company incorporated in Delaware. It is called E-Data Corporation. The stock symbol is "EDTA".

I have owned this stock for 5-7 years (so long I forget exactly when I bought it).

In all that time, I have never ONCE received any notices of meetings, financial info or ANYTHING from this company.

In order to get to the bottom of this matter, I called the company today (I have previously called and emailed and asked for info and have been rebuffed and refused any info) and spoke with a person who refused to give their name and advised me the only info shareholders could get was in their press releases.

I advised I felt they were not complying with the corporations law and I needed information on the status of the company and its operations in order to value my shares and the long term situation. The person advised me to come to Delaware if I wanted to exercise my rights. I live in California so this is very impractical, but I may do it anyway if it is my only option.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I am a bit confused about their response and I want to know what the deal is with my company. It seems improper to have never sent me any notices of meetings, etc.

Thanks,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back