Negligence, Other Injury Organized Gang Stalking Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xezakia rouse

Jurisdiction
California
Having issues with gang stalking surveillance. I dont know exactly when This started with me but i started noticing, actually noticing, that my environment would suddenly change. I would notice cultural demographics that were abnormal...all of these white people who nobody knows in an all Mexican neighborhood, for example, and then I started noticing they would threaten me, try to set me up, try to kill me, try to follow me and all kinds of issues. My phones have been stolen, tapped, friends homes watched and vehicles stalked, friends homes and cars broken into, stuff stolen from us all, weird calls resulting in losing jobs, homes, family and friends. We've had WHOLE SMALL TOWNS it seems that despised us for not a thing! I need help. I have already done my own reconnaissance with fellow former special forces Marines and have obtained pictures, licence plates and these being everywhere. I don't know where to turn because all of my friends and family have been turned on me

It is unclear what sort of "help" you are looking for, but certainly any thefts or attempts on your life/assaults should be reported to the police.

Having issues with gang stalking surveillance. I dont know exactly when This started with me but i started noticing, actually noticing, that my environment would suddenly change. I would notice cultural demographics that were abnormal...all of these white people who nobody knows in an all Mexican neighborhood, for example, and then I started noticing they would threaten me, try to set me up, try to kill me, try to follow me and all kinds of issues. My phones have been stolen, tapped, friends homes watched and vehicles stalked, friends homes and cars broken into, stuff stolen from us all, weird calls resulting in losing jobs, homes, family and friends. We've had WHOLE SMALL TOWNS it seems that despised us for not a thing! I need help. I have already done my own reconnaissance with fellow former special forces Marines and have obtained pictures, licence plates and these being everywhere. I don't know where to turn because all of my friends and family have been turned on me

BREAKING NEWS; there are no legalized THIS RACE, THAT RACE, or ANY RACE only neighborhoods.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet are the colors of the rainbow. Any color is free to live where she or he chooses.

In fact, 2,000 greens are free to march among 300 blues and 400 reds.

Its 2016 in a few weeks, and anyone can gather or live anywhere he or she can can afford to live.

Absolutely but what is important is not my race. Thisis why the stalking is so wrong. Just because I was in an all Caucasian town known for kkk activities I shouldn't be forced out

I'd suggest a mental health practitioner.
What would they do? I am very mentally stable and I would hope that you can understand that the exact thing you've said is part of the strategem. So, unless you are an intentional doubter or just uneducated in these matters Google gangstalking and research

If you have reported illegal activity to the police, what more are you looking for? If someone specific poses a credible threat to your being, file for a restraining order. Simply do not take calls from numbers you do not recognize (I don't). Your friends' battles are theirs to fight. You have no standing to do anything on their behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back