Order for attorney fees

Keys336

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I'm have been wrongfully compelled to pay my childrens mother attorney fees can subrogation be used against this matter?

If the judge ordered it, it's not wrongful. That you don't like it doesn't make it wrongful. If you couldn't raise a defense to it when it was addressed, then you aren't likely to over turn it now.

Subrogation by whom?

Against whom?
Against the defendant's attorney

Not that it matters, but were three criminal activities reported to and investigated by police before you notified the judge?

That a decision went against you does not make it impartial. It likely has more to do with how you were represented in court and your ability to adequately express your information.

Your only possible option, if it even is an option in your case, is to win an appeal of the decision. That isn't easily done.

The judge due to the fact that I notified her about the criminal activities that had taken place but she overlooked the facts and proceeded to be bias and impartial.

Talk to at least three lawyers and ask each to evaluate your case.

Most lawyers will do such an evaluation without cost to you.

I'm have been wrongfully compelled to pay my childrens mother attorney fees can subrogation be used against this matter?

The term subrogation makes no sense in the context of this question. Care to clarify what you're talking about?

If you don't like how the court ruled, your recourse is to appeal.

Back