Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Online sexual harrassment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake-alicious

Jurisdiction
Other
I got into a fight with a woman online and out of anger I said something real bad I immediately regret after saying it. This would fall under the category of "Online sexual harassment". In case if she reported me to the authorities, what kind of charges can she press to me? What kind of punishment would I face for such act? Note that I never spoke to that woman after the incident. I'm talking about US rules.

Do you work with this woman? If not then it wouldn't be considered sexual harassment.

Do you even know her? Meaning in person? Or is it strictly an "online" relationship?

What exactly did you say to her?

Do you work with this woman? If not then it wouldn't be considered sexual harassment.

Do you even know her? Meaning in person? Or is it strictly an "online" relationship?

What exactly did you say to her?

No, I do not work with her. In fact, I do not even know her at all. First time we met "online" and it was a verbal fight.

What I said was something nasty. It's about genitals. and I don't want to go into details unless if necessary...Yes, this is my fault on my behalf, and it's pretty offensive.

Last edited:
That is not sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a workplace issue between co-workers.

Seems as though you are saying you "met" a woman online and started chatting with her. During the course of the conversation you had an argument and you said something to her of a sexual nature. I don't see this as being any type of crime or criminal act unless what you said was threatening in nature.

That is not sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a workplace issue between co-workers.

Seems as though you are saying you "met" a woman online and started chatting with her. During the course of the conversation you had an argument and you said something to her of a sexual nature. I don't see this as being any type of crime or criminal act unless what you said was threatening in nature.

Thank you. What I said was a bad thing but not threatening, thankfully. I have no intention in harming anyone.

I knew nothing would happen, but I just wanted to make sure.

There are 51 different sets of rules in the US that could possibly apply, and yes, it could be a crime in some of them depending on exactly what was said.

Of course, since you are posting from Saudi Arabia, it doesn't matter to you what would happen in the US since US laws do not apply.

I suspect such a vile conversation would be frowned upon in Saudi.

I hear the Sharia Police become very agitated when certain words or phrases are uttered.

For your safety, because lashings hurt like heck, it might be best to avoid such discussions in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back