Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Online harrassment (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake-alicious

Jurisdiction
Other
Good morning (and good evening) ladies and gentlemen,

Following to the last thread:
Online sexual harrassment....

Which I have no idea on why it was closed, but this is a continuation to the last thread since I still have a couple of questions.

In case you don't want to click the link and read the last thread, I've been in a fight with a woman online and out of anger I said something pretty offensive (sexually, and I'll spare the details later in this thread) and quickly regretted afterwards. I don't know that women nor that I have met her personally.

While it's true I'm posting from Saudi Arabia. I do plan to go to USA in the future and become a business entrepreneur because I loved it there while I was in seattle, which is why I asked about US federal government and what sort of punishment would I face?

"I'll call domino's pizza, it's better than f***ing your p**** because I'm tired of your s***, stay away from me"

Something like this....

Is there punishment for these words in US federal laws in case she reported me?

and finally quoting on army judge:

"For your safety, because lashings hurt like heck, it might be best to avoid such discussions in the future."

Oh I will, starting today I'll be careful with whom I will talk to.

Last edited:
There is tremendous freedom in the US to be a jerk. If the line you quoted above is a close representation of what you said, then no, you will not face any legal penalties from either the Federal government or the state government. You are free to be as much of an ass as you choose to be if that is what you wish.

And I closed your thread because I was not, and am not, convinced that this is not a set up to spam the board since many, many posts that come from your part of the world are. That's why I'm closing this one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back