Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Old Boyfreind and Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

katebyers84

Hi my name is Kate and last month I sent my ex boyfriend 750 (it came out to 780 after fees) to alter his will. He had claimed that he had a heart tumor and needed to make some changes to his will and also include me in it. I sent him the money but he only asked for my name, adress and date of birth. I begain to get suspicious and I looked up his cell phone number, it was under a different name and he claims it was his bosses. For the past month I have been asking him to send me the money and he said that he would. He also said that I claimed I told him not to pay him back but he was going to send it anyway. Earlier today I texted him about this and he said that since he was now taking me out of the will he was going to use the money he owed me to alter the will again and send me the balance. I never asked him to be in his will nor did he specificaly say the money was going to be used JUST to put me in the will. He has threatened me with his"600 dollar an hour" laywer wich I doubt he has anyway. I am looking for some much needed leagle advice as to weather I should persue this or let it go. I am only asking for the money that is righfully mine back and I have saved the text messages he sent me saying that it was on its way. He also has called me crazy at least three times. fun.

Please help!! Thank you

You willingly sent him money, correct?

And there was never a promise to repay you, correct?

Sorry, but you gifted him the money. You have no recourse.

He doesn't have a $600 an hour lawyer.
He had to borrow money from you.
You have the satisfaction of discovering his chicanery before he really hurt you.
There are many people in life that owe me little bits (and larger bits) of money.
They sold themselves into indentured servitude for life.
I own them.
You own him for $800.
You overpaid, as he was only worth about $8!!!
Nevertheless, let it go.
He's not going to sue you.
He's broke and you own him!!!

When that heart problem takes him out of this life, he'll die in debt to you.
I like to think of that as pretty sweet revenge.

Be careful about buying too many more indentured serfs in the future.
If yours are like mine, not only won't they pay their debts, they won't work either!!!!

Thank you

Thank you very much for your help. I am very frustrated due to the fact he has been promising me this money for over a month and I only make 100 dollars a day so I am now very behind on my bills. Thank you again.

He doesn't have a $600 an hour lawyer.
He had to borrow money from you.
You have the satisfaction of discovering his chicanery before he really hurt you.
There are many people in life that owe me little bits (and larger bits) of money.
They sold themselves into indentured servitude for life.
I own them.
You own him for $800.
You overpaid, as he was only worth about $8!!!
Nevertheless, let it go.
He's not going to sue you.
He's broke and you own him!!!

When that heart problem takes him out of this life, he'll die in debt to you.
I like to think of that as pretty sweet revenge.

Be careful about buying too many more indentured serfs in the future.
If yours are like mine, not only won't they pay their debts, they won't work either!!!!

I have the text messages saved that states on two seperate occashions over the past month of him saying he was sending the money

He's a deadbeat.
He's never kept his word, the entire time you've known him.
Why should he start now?
You'll never get your money, but he'll be forever in your service.
He's your lifetime serf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back