Oh daddy, stop that.

army judge

Super Moderator
Society is dissolving, disintegrating, and there seems to be no limit to how low people are willing to go.

Mother shares story of daughter who was arrested for prohibited sexual conduct with father
Aliens (not of this earth kind) are releasing toxins that are causing people to attack and defile one another, thusly causing us to kill ourselves off and saving them from having to war with us....or Mother Nature decided to get rid of us and save the planet from our destructive nature.

QAnon said so. o_O

Aliens (not of this earth kind) are releasing toxins that are causing people to attack and defile one another, thusly causing us to kill ourselves off and saving them from having to war with us....or Mother Nature decided to get rid of us and save the planet from our destructive nature.

QAnon said so. o_O

Humankind may not ever know why these sordid events are occurring with regularity.

Nevertheless, day after day of vile misdeeds, both sobers and saddens this crusty, old codger.

I wish humans could rejoice rather than weep.

Let's see the mom was having sex between 11 and 14. She was raised by "a very angry, alcoholic, abusive father, and a drug addicted mother."

Is the outcome any surprise?

This sort of thing has always happened. We just didn't know about it. Such an arrest would be a local matter and nobody outside of Waco would have known about it.

This sort of thing has always happened. We just didn't know about it.

That's true. What we don't know with any real accuracy is the extent to which such things happen more or less often now than they did 50, 100, or 200 years ago. It may well be that they are more common now than in prior decades. Whatever the case, it happens all too often that children are sexually abused by relatives and other trusted persons in authority and we haven't really tried very hard to figure out how to tackle that problem.

That's true. What we don't know with any real accuracy is the extent to which such things happen more or less often now than they did 50, 100, or 200 years ago. It may well be that they are more common now than in prior decades. Whatever the case, it happens all too often that children are sexually abused by relatives and other trusted persons in authority and we haven't really tried very hard to figure out how to tackle that problem.

If it happens once it happens too often.

If it happens once it happens too often.

If I said it happened more than once, I wouldn't be lying.

I tried at least 50 cases alleging a child (or children) of being sexually molested.

As a criminal defense attorney, I've represented at least two dozen alleged child molesters.

I've prosecuted at least 50 child molesters.

It happens far too often, and the defendants rarely receive the punishments their convictions deserve.

The problem here is there are no charges of child abuse involved. It was consensual sex between adults. They happen to be father and daughter. The real abuser was whoever raised the daughter.

Back