Roomate occupant on lease

Philatx101

my question is
I have been living in a house with my gf In San Antonio tx as a tenet on the lease for almost a year as of. April 30 2015 ... is the end of the lease.she does not want me on lease anymore only as a occupant what does this mean for me. Can the manger or gf or owner kick me out if my gf doesn't want me there I do pay small amount of rent and food. What r my right if im a occupant only.

Your name isn't required to be on the lease, if she's stupid enough to allow you NOT to get on the hook.
Your rights are the same, except you aren't LEGALLY obligated to pay one thin dime.
If she decided she wanted you GONE, she'd still have to take you to court and convince a judge to kick you and your stuff to the curb.
Be smart, don't allow yourself as an adult male to be enticed into begging for the handouts of others like a trained seal.
Rent your own apartment and you get to make your own rules, and be your own man, not some kept weakling.
I'll bet when you were 14 or 15 years old, you longed for the day you could obtain your own house or apartment and make your own rules, not have to obey the rules of others.
Is this the life you want?
Good luck.

Back