Number vandalizing my vehicle

Maria PRICE

Jurisdiction
Washington
I live in my 5th will in my friends driver I and the neighbor is slandering my name to people I don't know all around the neighborhood her dog attack mine while mine was on the lycian house wasn't and my truck is getting vandalized what do I do

call your local police about the vandalism of your truck.

have your friend confirm with the HOA (if there is one) and city/town that it is within code to take up residence in a temporary trailer in a driveway. In some places it might be against their neighborhood/town restrictions.

with the dog situation, what does " mine was on the lycian house wasn't" even mean?

Maria, please keep all of your issues in this thread. I'm deleting your other post and adding the content here.

Went to walk my dog and her dog was not on a leash she is slandering me throwing what ever she says to people they believe everything she tells them name around the neighborhood and other people I don't even know and she vandalizing my truck with alot of dings,dent,chipped paint, a lot of scratches I can't take it a while I have to go to court for her dog which she knows is an aggressive dog my car had barely one little ding in it when I bought it

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Please also proofread what you write. Doing those things will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

I live in my 5th will in my friends driver

Huh?

I and the neighbor is slandering my name

You're slandering your own name? Why would you do that?

mine was on the lycian house

Again, huh?

my truck is getting vandalized what do I do

Report it to the police. Did you really not know that?

with the dog situation, what does " mine was on the lycian house wasn't" even mean?

Lycia was a geopolitical region in what is now the country of Turkey. It flourished in the last millennium B.C. Perhaps the OP isn't really in Washington and is posting from the past. :)

I live in my 5th will in my friends driver I and the neighbor is slandering my name to people I don't know all around the neighborhood her dog attack mine while mine was on the lycian house wasn't and my truck is getting vandalized what do I do

Report your problems to your police or sheriff.

The poster conjoins independent sentences with AND. You can just berak the sentences there and remove the word AND. I think the rest is due to a pour speech-to-text program and failure to proof read.

I think she is living in a trailer that's parked in her friend's driveway.
Her neighbor is slandering him to people he doesn't know.
Her dog was on the LEASH in the house.

Back