Eviction Notice nuisance eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

godzkidz38

I need help with getting an ex girlfriend out of my home she is violent ,she has damaged my home ,and she has had me arrested for domestic violence , she is the one who hurts me and I don't do anything to her but I cant anymore and I want her out of my home I share with my son I am the owner of said home . I do have a nuisance eviction papers seems to be the correct one am I doing the right thing with this notice ? please help !!!

I need help with getting an ex girlfriend out of my home she is violent ,she has damaged my home ,and she has had me arrested for domestic violence , she is the one who hurts me and I don't do anything to her but I cant anymore and I want her out of my home I share with my son I am the owner of said home . I do have a nuisance eviction papers seems to be the correct one am I doing the right thing with this notice ? please help !!!

You can try nuisance, but with domestic violence involved (proven or not), you might want to talk with an attorney before doing anything.
If she attacks you again, immediately call "911" and that'll make things, many things much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back