Notification of Deliquent Motor Vehicle Tax Due to City of Hartford,CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex2025

Jurisdiction
Connecticut
I received multiple letters from Tax Serv Capital Services that I owe unpaid municipal taxes of $700 from 2012. The deliquency has not been reported to my credit report. Taxserv states that since they did not purchase the debt from the City of Hartford, they cannot negotiate the amount due, and if I don't pay they will recommend the city take legal action. Has anyone had any experience with Taxserv? At this point if they could have taken action, why haven't they by now? I no longer live in the state of CT and no longer own the car.

I received multiple letters from Tax Serv Capital Services that I owe unpaid municipal taxes of $700 from 2012. The deliquency has not been reported to my credit report. Taxserv states that since they did not purchase the debt from the City of Hartford, they cannot negotiate the amount due, and if I don't pay they will recommend the city take legal action. Has anyone had any experience with Taxserv? At this point if they could have taken action, why haven't they by now? I no longer live in the state of CT and no longer own the car.

Google or Bing the scammer's name, or go to www.ripoffreport.com for information on what some call a scam, or a shakedown.

After you've read what HELL others have been put through, you'll better be able to determine what you can do.

You'll also be able to communicate with others, because several support groups have been created to support taxpayers who are being screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back