Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Not trespassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myredz71

I was accused of trespassing after being surved by papers. I spoke to several deputies and they said I can pull onto the shoulder of the road to pick up son in laws kids. I'm just an observer and driver. I owner of the property will only have witness which will have to lie and I only have my son in law as a witness. What is the best way to win this?

Tell the truth.

Aside from coercing people to lie, the best way to proceed is to tell the truth. You may not win, but what alternative do you have?

You might also get photos of where you were when the allegation supposedly occurred, and - if you can - get a statement from one or more of those deputies that told you it was okay to park there.

- Carl

How can I get a video camera in to the court for evidence when the courts won't let them into the building? I have a video of exactly what happened.
Thanks

You have video?

Well, bring the video and a player with you. You don't need to bring a recorder to show video. or, simply blow up stills of the relevant sections and bring them in as nice, big, glossies.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back