not sure where to post need legal advice of what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

loves2bthrifty

Ok please be serious when taking this in condsideration to help

Will make this short and sweet and not to many details in order to make sure I get legit answers.

I bought a product from the store they are hot dogs and when they were cooked one of them turned out to look or is a human finger. I doubt it is but it not only sicken me and has caused me not to be able to look at hot dogs again. I took the liberty to take pictures and have kept the product in the freezer, I also have the reciept and the package. Is there anything that I can do about this or Am I only dreaming and wasting my time worrying about this. I have shown the pictures to my family and everyone cannot believe what they are seeing or that it is only a hot dog. I am not joking this is serious.

i would contact the company that produces those hotdogs. Speak to someone personally and ask if you can send pictures of what you thought was to be a finger and if they either dont believe you or wont give you the time, you could always try calling the newspaper up and asking them if they want to print a story.

Ok please be serious when taking this in condsideration to help

Will make this short and sweet and not to many details in order to make sure I get legit answers.

I bought a product from the store they are hot dogs and when they were cooked one of them turned out to look or is a human finger. I doubt it is but it not only sicken me and has caused me not to be able to look at hot dogs again. I took the liberty to take pictures and have kept the product in the freezer, I also have the reciept and the package. Is there anything that I can do about this or Am I only dreaming and wasting my time worrying about this. I have shown the pictures to my family and everyone cannot believe what they are seeing or that it is only a hot dog. I am not joking this is serious.
Are you saying that you do not know the difference between a human finger and a hot dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back