Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication not sure what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

christmas_4262

my son is 18 and was arrested for possesion of marijuina /it was a very small amount the cop told him if he gave up the pot it would go easier on him any way he gors to court nov 17 we live in illinois /dupage county what do you think will happen to him he has never been arrested before nervous mom

Originally posted by christmas 4262
my son is 18 and was arrested for possesion of marijuina /it was a very small amount the cop told him if he gave up the pot it would go easier on him any way he gors to court nov 17 we live in illinois /dupage county what do you think will happen to him he has never been arrested before nervous mom
It is impossible for anyone here to say since we don't have any of the variables. If your son has an attorney (and should have had one at least assigned) then the attorney is in the best position to give you an opinion. I'd be surprised if there was a harsh penalty but it is a serious offense. Your son should know that he made a big mistake and that even though many his age don't take possession of marijuana seriously, they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back