Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Not sure what to expect...Hope one of you does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitz0

Okay..I'm not gonna make this a long story as to which it is..

Basicly, my girlfriends ex started callin all the time wanting to hang out and this and that..Well, me being the mature nice guy about things at the time wasn't against them being friends because i know its over between them and they were together for 6 years. Well, he started showing up at my house unannounced...After the 1st time i made sure that it be known that i wasnt comfortable with him being there without me..so then he does it again when im on vacation...then shows up at her work..blah blah...enough of that...anyways we have had several talks face to face man to man without any problems...well it got to the point i was like..wait..what the fuck he needs to back off and ya'll don't need to communicate right now, period..so he goes off on here and they havent talked in lets say 2 weeks..
To me I felt disresepected over and over without doing anything..To me, thats like some guy coming up to you and spitting in your face and you just look at him...It drove me nuts(inside) so then one weekend i ended up getting a little intoxicated, called him up just to talk to get things out so i could move past it and so he would understand why i needed my time for him to chill the fuck out...everything was going good then he started to raise his voice with me and i lost it...i ended up calling back and my dumbass left a voicemail and i guess i said fuck you and your family and mentioned that i'd kill him...dont really recall this info but i got arrested last night at my house cause there was a warrant for commucations harassment and he has the voicemail...my question is..wtf should i expect on my court date? I know he is just bout to finish up with school to be a cop so i know he knows more than i do with this shit..i mean would i just get a fine and maybe a restraining order put on me or what? I just don't want to be put on probation...

anyhoo, im not really sure if what im asking makes sense or anything and not really sure if anyone has an answer.. btw i have a clean record, cept for juvenile...

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back