not sure if this is in the right place

Status
Not open for further replies.

daeson

i have a court case i have yet to go to an arrainment for yet. and my fiance's brother just so happens to be a file clerk at the county clerks office here where i have my ticket, now i was woken up to calls from my fiance's work saying her family has been calling there all day making my fiance look bad and all saying its an emergency,i looked up laws found out idaho is a 1 party consent state for recording calls,so we answered some calls and got a recording of her family member admitting that they got the information from her brother *the clerk* about my court case. isn't it illegal to divulge this information, especially just being a file clerk?

also my charge is for child injury,i accidentally left my 16 month old at home with my dog and the doors locked cause i started my new medication (yes it is a mind altering substance) seroquel and clonazepam, and i was gone for 15 minutes,i have a witness who was with me that is not related to me.

the one witness against me is her ex husband who was there saying we were gone for a hour and a half wich was impossible i have a receipt to prove i left where i left fifteen minutes later. so my question is,What should i do? any help is appreciated i don't know what to do,and now i am afraid to go to court cause my documents may be tampered with by the filing clerk because her family does not like me and is giving everyone my information.

i'm just looking for any help possible ,and any and all is appreciated,if i put this in the wrong section i sincerely apologize this law stuff confuses me.

thanks.

i have a court case i have yet to go to an arrainment for yet. and my fiance's brother just so happens to be a file clerk at the county clerks office here where i have my ticket, now i was woken up to calls from my fiance's work saying her family has been calling there all day making my fiance look bad and all saying its an emergency,i looked up laws found out idaho is a 1 party consent state for recording calls,so we answered some calls and got a recording of her family member admitting that they got the information from her brother *the clerk* about my court case. isn't it illegal to divulge this information, especially just being a file clerk?

also my charge is for child injury,i accidentally left my 16 month old at home with my dog and the doors locked cause i started my new medication (yes it is a mind altering substance) seroquel and clonazepam, and i was gone for 15 minutes,i have a witness who was with me that is not related to me.

the one witness against me is her ex husband who was there saying we were gone for a hour and a half wich was impossible i have a receipt to prove i left where i left fifteen minutes later. so my question is,What should i do? any help is appreciated i don't know what to do,and now i am afraid to go to court cause my documents may be tampered with by the filing clerk because her family does not like me and is giving everyone my information.

i'm just looking for any help possible ,and any and all is appreciated,if i put this in the wrong section i sincerely apologize this law stuff confuses me.

thanks.

Nothing special or magical about you or your charge.

All criminal defendants are innocent until proven guilty, and as long as they keep their BIG mouth shut!!!!!

So, all you have to do is plead not guilty when you appear at your arraignment, make no statements or admissions about your case or charges, answer the questions the court will ask (nothing about the specifics of your case or charge), be polite and pleasant, ask for a court appointed attorney (when given an opportunity to do so), stay out of additional trouble, obey all laws, keep your mouth shut (stop talking), be patient, meet with your lawyer when given an appointment, and wait!!!!

Patience is your friend, as well as keeping your big mouth shut!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back