Non payed hoa dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbm1974

I live on a county road, in which the county maintains. Behind me is a mobile home park that has hoa. I've lived in my home for approx 10 years now. Was never told we had a hoa introduced with by laws nothing. No meet and greet with president or board members. I get letters for back payment of hoa dues but have not payed them. The mobile home park has no commons area a park walk trails pool nothing for the homeowners to enjoy. What is my legal options. Can they forclose or put a Lien up on my home.

I live on a county road, in which the county maintains. Behind me is a mobile home park that has hoa. I've lived in my home for approx 10 years now. Was never told we had a hoa introduced with by laws nothing. No meet and greet with president or board members. I get letters for back payment of hoa dues but have not payed them. The mobile home park has no commons area a park walk trails pool nothing for the homeowners to enjoy. What is my legal options. Can they forclose or put a Lien up on my home.

I suggest you read your deed, then consult with a local real estate attorney.

We don't have enough information to properly advise you.

You might also review how its platted at your county recorder's office, as well as seeing what your title research reveals.

Hoa

I suggest you read your deed, then consult with a local real estate attorney.

We don't have enough information to properly advise you.

You might also review how its platted at your county recorder's office, as well as seeing what your title research reveals.

Thanks will start with that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back