Noisy neighbors

Belle1981

Jurisdiction
Nevada
I have been complaining to the management regarding a neighbor who continues to play her music at full blast various times of the day. I have sent emails the apartment complex manager and called police and security but 3 months later the matter has not been resolved. The neighbor has received several warnings from the management but it has not helped. She has gotten even louder now putting her speakers by the window and singing with her friends in the middle of the night outside of my door. She has loud phone conversations outside of my door. I had sent a request to the management main office to be released from my lease because this neighbor continues after 3 months and the situation is getting worse. I feel like I'm just doomed to live with this for another 6 months until my lease it up. What can I do to get this resolved?

So what was the reply to your request for early lease termination?
The Resident Services Claims Management Department sent me an email that stated that they made an effort to investigate and evaluate complaints and found that the apartment complex has taken the appropriate action in the matter and my request to terminate the lease has been denied.
This has been going on since October and here we are about to go into a new year and my neighbor has now gotten even louder since she fears no consequences.

Well then why don't you speak to whoever the manager is you've been complaing to and has issued warnings to this person and have them find out why the "Resident Services Claims Management Department" thinks that is insufficient.

In addition, if someone was singing and making noise outside my apartment door in the middle of the night I'd be calling the police every time.

Back