No where to go

T

Taneal

Jurisdiction
Ohio
My husband and I are separating and about to divorce. We moved into an apartment first then got married. Under the same rental agency we then moved into a house. He is moving out and saying that I have to leave also. I have no where to go. My family lives in another state and he is moving back in with his parents. I can afford to stay here and it's gonna take some time to find another place. Will the rental agency make me leave?. He says he's gonna call them and tell them he is vacating the premises. His name is on the lease. Mine is not. Do I have any rights to this place?

My husband and I are separating and about to divorce. We moved into an apartment first then got married. Under the same rental agency we then moved into a house. He is moving out and saying that I have to leave also. I have no where to go. My family lives in another state and he is moving back in with his parents. I can afford to stay here and it's gonna take some time to find another place. Will the rental agency make me leave?. He says he's gonna call them and tell them he is vacating the premises. His name is on the lease. Mine is not. Do I have any rights to this place?

Ask the agency if you can assume the lease.....

Back