Criminal Law no convictions or warrants few traffic violations with non drivers licsence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddc

question: My brother is going to Elsalvador in may he is worried there maybe issues allowing him to return when he checks in at the airport. he has a 2010 assualt dropped charges /a few traffic violations with non drivers licsence just turned 21/ and a dropped assault charge in 2012? is this enough to hold him at the airport when he returns or are these non issues? please advise. non have ever been convicted of nor does he have outstanding warrants

question: My brother is going to Elsalvador in may he is worried there maybe issues allowing him to return when he checks in at the airport. he has a 2010 assualt dropped charges /a few traffic violations with non drivers licsence just turned 21/ and a dropped assault charge in 2012? is this enough to hold him at the airport when he returns or are these non issues? please advise. non have ever been convicted of nor does he have outstanding warrants

We have no authority to offer you any guarantees what IMMIGRATION may or may not do.

I suggest he inquire of ICE, or other federal authorities.

If one has their passport and travel documents in order, they usually travel wherever their money can take them.

In these POSt-911 days, who knows anymore?

We have no authority to offer you any guarantees what IMMIGRATION may or may not do.

I suggest he inquire of ICE, or other federal authorities.

If one has their passport and travel documents in order, they usually travel wherever their money can take them.

In these POSt-911 days, who knows anymore?

Thank you always useful info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back