No contact rule

Mikemack30

Jurisdiction
Arizona
My roommate and I was on a no contact rule when I had an order of protection on her, She got the order of protection on 4/28/2017 and she didn't get her stuff until 5/28/2017, I couldn't give her a 5 day late notice to pay rent or a end of the month notice because I didn't know where she was at and I didn't want to text or call her because we were in a no contact rule?

Last edited:
Putting a ? Doesn't make it a question. Are you asking how to contact her? Or if you can?
Or if you can get her to pay rent? Maybe spell it ur as to what you want...

Your message is confusing on who took out the order and what contact was or was not allowed. Did neither of you think about this consequence when getting the order?

Unless you take her to court for the rent owed, I doubt you will ever see another dime from her. Obviously there was a reason for the no contact order....

Putting a ? Doesn't make it a question. Are you asking how to contact her? Or if you can?
Or if you can get her to pay rent? Maybe spell it ur as to what you want...

Your message is confusing on who took out the order and what contact was or was not allowed. Did neither of you think about this consequence when getting the order?

Unless you take her to court for the rent owed, I doubt you will ever see another dime from her. Obviously there was a reason for the no contact order....
I put the order of protection on her and the judge put the order of protection as no contact so I wasn't sure if I could have sent her a notice for being late on her payment for rent or give her a end of the month eviction notice. I didn't know where she was at. Because with the landlord and tenant act with a verbal agreement it says that the landlord has to give a notice and I was just doing what the order of protection stated. She came and got her stuff out on the end of May 28th 2017.

As mentioned above, you are probably unlikely to get the payment anyway, so this may not be worth pursuing. You still have to pay the rent in full even if she doesn't pitch in.

If you have something you need to get to her then hire a process server. They will make quick work of it

As mentioned above, you are probably unlikely to get the payment anyway, so this may not be worth pursuing. You still have to pay the rent in full even if she doesn't pitch in.

If you have something you need to get to her then hire a process server. They will make quick work of it
Okay how about if she is saying that I had someone over at my house to steal her stuff out of my house when that person wasn't even at my house for the time that she was gone. And her boyfriend told me to never to talk to her on April 28thon the phone. So I gave him my word that I will never talk to her anymore.

Okay how about if she is saying that I had someone over at my house to steal her stuff out of my house when that person wasn't even at my house for the time that she was gone. And her boyfriend told me to never to talk to her on April 28thon the phone. So I gave him my word that I will never talk to her anymore.

You've been given useful ideas.

You can have her served by the sheriff or other law enforcement official, should you wish to pursue the lawsuit.

As revealed, it'll be very unlikely that you'll ever receive any money from this deadbeat.

Why allow yourself to be concerned about words she utters, or words uttered by her pals?

Get her out of your home, live a peaceful, stress free life.

Don't rent rooms in your home.

Why?

You're very likely to rent to a deadbeat.

Most responsible adults own a home,or rent an apartment.

Deadbeats have screwed up their credit such that no honest landlord would rent to them.

So, why would you do something that would cause you to be stressed in your home?

I hope things work out well for you, and when this ordeal is over, don't get caught in the deadbeat, moocher trap.

Back