No Contact Order Violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mica

I Oct, 2007 I pled guilty to DV fourth in Pierce County WA District Court. I pled guilty because I could't afford legal representation and was not eligable for a Public Defender. A No Contact Order was issued against me as part of the sentance. Two days after my release from jail, My wife found out where I was by calling my employer. She came to my hotel room and insisted that I go home so we could reconcile, so I did. Huge mistake on my part, no contact means no contact, but we both felt that is was the right thing to do because it was our marrige that was in jeopardy. At that time she felt that it was wrong for the court to prohibit two consenting adults from trying to reconcile. In April 2008 she decided that she wanted a divorce and has reported me to my probation officer for violating the NCO. She has also repeatidly called my employer to slander me. From Oct. to Apr. I have been lying to my P.O. and told her that We haven't had any contact. Now I have an order to appear back to District Court for violating the NCO. I can't afford an attorney this time around either. What is going to happen at the hearing and what sort of charges will I be looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back