Recovery of Premises no contact order how can i get the other person to get out of my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

terilebot

My cousin owns a home his live in girlfriend and him got in a fight one night over her using heroin again and buying it with a sexual act. He wanted her to leave so she started screaming saying he's going to kill me so her young daughter called 911. He was arrested and held a few days then they told him there is a no contact order so he couldn't go back to his home. It has been over a year now. T and she is still there and he is living in a 24 foot motorhome in my back yard. She has ruined a lot of the home by bringing other drug users over to party, she lit a kerosene heater which set a fire in the house with firefighters having to put it out and the neighbors are calling him to tell him they want her out. He apologizes and tells them he wants her out too but he cannot do anything especially with the no contact order. Is there any way to get this done legally? She is not going to make it easy on him and she is a very good liar our biggest fear is that she will make something up to tell the authorities maybe using her teenage daughters to help because if she was told to leave she will be homeless and the daughters will be taken away from her again....I think it would be the best thing for them anyway. We would like to see him being back home and out of this nightmare. Do you have any suggestions?

He can arrange with an attorney to start eviction proceedings.
That's the easiest, safest, surest way.
It'll cost him a lot less than being charged with molesting teenage girls, or breaking the restraining order.

Something tells me there's more to this.

Son needs an attorney. If he won't get one, the writing is on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back