no consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdenson

:confused: I was filmed on my job by Dog the Bounty Hunter without my consent,signed release or even to my knowledge until it showed up on national television on A&E television channel. Don't I have the say whether they can put my face nation widefor all to see? And not only that I feel I could be in harms way because of this. I've tried contacting A&E but with no satisfaction. Any help or suggestions on what to do and how to find a lawyer if I can sue that will take the case and get paid if I get paid? Thank You:

Last edited:
Were you in a public place or office?
Do you work for someone who might have given the permission?
Sometime when accepting jobs, we sign away our rights without reading the fine print…… TV shows know the loop holes and are usually very careful when using them……..

prison job

I work for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice System and I was outside in what you call a security picket. I was assigned to work on the prison premesise while the cameraman filmed me from the road. Dog the Bounty Hunter did this film of his life for publicity how can there be a loop whole if it was for his monatary gain?

This is not legal Advice!

Ummm Criminal Justice? Well couple of points

No.1 "Premesise" is "Premises"

No.2 "Monatary" is "Monetary"

No.3 If you were doing nothing wrong and were sure at the time you did not want you face to be shown then you should have said at the time and they would have respected your privacy.
I for one think this is a decent show due to the fact this man and his family put there selves in harms way to help rid the streets of constant offenders. Also this family are quite compassionate to the cause, of how these lost individuals are in there situation and try to guide them back to the road of recovery. You should not be trying to sue this company because they are filming reality, if you wanted paying then they would have been employing extras and then it would not be a "Reality Show".
I for one can not see why individuals would want to sue for the slightest thing, what happened to live and let live.

Well it's just my personal opinion, you do what you feel is right.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back