NJ 17 y/o boy sending inappropriate text messages with a 29 y/o woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

needadvice78

Hi, I have a little bit of a problem. My 8y/o son's older brother, who is 17 1/2 years old, started hitting on me at baseball games. I let his father know that he was speaking to me inappropriately and he laughed it off. I look very young for my age, I am 29 years old, and the teen thought I was 23 which I quickly corrected. I told him he better knock it off...he didn't. He found me on myspace and began sending me innocent messages. Then, he got my phone number from his father, my sons baseball coach's, phone. He has been text messaging me ever since with innappropriate, very sexual and explicit details. At first, I ignored them. Then I would tell him to take a cold shower or call a fellow teenage girl. I said very few innappropriate things back to him and only then in a joking manner. My problem is that over the last few days, I haven't heard anything from him and believe that his parents caught him sending me these messages. My first question is, can they access all of his/my text messages if they aren't saved on his phone? And if they can, what kind of legal trouble could I get into? I have never spoken to the teen on the phone, just by texts and myspace messaging. I have never had the teen over to my house or solicited him in any way, shape or form to come over. Please advise!! The parents haven't confronted me yet but I'd like to be prepared for the worst. Thanks, 'A Nervous Mom'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back