Ninja Cops on bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWar

OK sorry about the title but i couldnt think of anything good. it also bests describes my situation too ....i am a Californian and i was driving home one day when i was on the freeway offramp came to the stop sign and slowly did a turn ......yes i sortta kindda didnt stop ...well as i made the turn about 100 or so feet down the road out from the bushes this cop jumps out(Ninjas) in the middle of the road and flags me over ....i knew right there i was MAJOR BUSTED
so i pull over and he told me to pull into the parking lot that he came jumping out of so i pull into a parking space shut off my car and he proceeds to tell me i didnt make a full stop at the stop sign i was like ok i got caught damn .......well he then noticed i had expired Reg. and asked for my insurance ......that i didnt have ....so he wrote me a ticket
In the time he pulled me over he pulled one other over and after he let me go he then told the person to pull in were i was he THEN went out and pulled over a third person .....now there were two cops both on bikes and both behind LOTS of bushes completly out of site from anyone .....

now i think i included everything that happend .....so my question is can they do that pull over that many cars and be out of sight also i am going to court for this ticket(this friday the feb 6th 2004) to TRY to plead my case what can i do to help myself a little .......also i had just lost my job a month before the ticket(back in November) and still have yet to be hired because of a blemish on my record (petty theft)
so i have no money to even pay for insurance or court fines ......i did though pay the REGISTRATION ...and i have proof of that ......any help will be much appriciated and i thank you in advance
one small request since i am going to be going to court friday and its wednesday night\thursday morning
could someone answer soon
thank you

Last edited:
I'm not sure how any of these other facts help you. The bottom line is that if they saw you commit the offense they can write the ticket. Usually one officer will view the scene and pass the vehicles to the second for the summons to be issued. I'm not sure if you can take care of insurance after the fact (with some offenses like expired registration you may have a period of time in which to take care of the noncompliance.)

You may have some credability issues as well.. this doesn't bode well. You may wish to make a deal with the prosecutor and I have seen this done. In some instances if you bring an attorney you may get a more favorable agreement with the prosecutor (a risk you will have to take but may want to ask someone who has been in that traffic court.) Good luck... and drive safely.

Originally posted by James_War
OK sorry about the title but i couldnt think of anything good. it also bests describes my situation too ....i am a Californian and i was driving home one day when i was on the freeway offramp came to the stop sign and slowly did a turn ......yes i sortta kindda didnt stop ...well as i made the turn about 100 or so feet down the road out from the bushes this cop jumps out(Ninjas) in the middle of the road and flags me over ....i knew right there i was MAJOR BUSTED
so i pull over and he told me to pull into the parking lot that he came jumping out of so i pull into a parking space shut off my car and he proceeds to tell me i didnt make a full stop at the stop sign i was like ok i got caught damn .......well he then noticed i had expired Reg. and asked for my insurance ......that i didnt have ....so he wrote me a ticket
In the time he pulled me over he pulled one other over and after he let me go he then told the person to pull in were i was he THEN went out and pulled over a third person .....now there were two cops both on bikes and both behind LOTS of bushes completly out of site from anyone .....

now i think i included everything that happend .....so my question is can they do that pull over that many cars and be out of sight also i am going to court for this ticket(this friday the feb 6th 2004) to TRY to plead my case what can i do to help myself a little .......also i had just lost my job a month before the ticket(back in November) and still have yet to be hired because of a blemish on my record (petty theft)
so i have no money to even pay for insurance or court fines ......i did though pay the REGISTRATION ...and i have proof of that ......any help will be much appriciated and i thank you in advance
one small request since i am going to be going to court friday and its wednesday night\thursday morning
could someone answer soon
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back