ni

Status
Not open for further replies.

werana94

Hi my name is Weronika I have a little problem because the social workers separated me and my boyfriend he is not allowed to live with me and our 2 little kids they said i can't let him see kids other vise they be taken to care...* my boyfriend have Bad depression over all this he miss the kids our babies are 4 months and 1 yr5 months Patrick never got to be with his son 4 months old because when I came from the hospital the next day social workers came n took me n the Kids.* they are saying its all over what happen with the past but everything changed n Patrick changed his Life to live with me n the Kids now another meeting will be this month 16 th n will decide what will be next me n Patrick knows they wont let him come back because he is a Traveler n over past.* we dont know what to do anymore they r saying Patrick have an anger problem witch he dont have he just takes it Bad loosin his children that he didnt even got a Chance to poparly spend a day wirh his son thats is 4 months now he never even got to hold him properly..* I find it really hard been on my own my baby David that is 1 yr always kisses his pictures talks on the phone to him call him daddy robbs his pictures he really misses my two boys need a proper house family we had a trouble at the start we wr're living in his mothers house at the start we were locked in a box room me David n Patrick at the start we were fighting alot never had private time for our self nothing couldn't said nothing was 12 people in the house we got our own little place not the biggest but just for time been we stoped fighting our baby David had peace and quiet we finly were happy till all this happened I don't know what to do anymorw he dont know aswell he use to smoke weed but he gave it up before we moved to our own house now he is stock in the house with people smoking around him and he takes it really hard . Could u give me advise what can we do please I be really thankful please me and my kids need him back i got a bigger House just that Social workers wouldnt have another thing on us.* please help i add that the social workers were saying we consider he can be jealous u will spend more time with a baby then him with was sick to even think about.

Well, that was a very sad story.
I hope things work out for you.
I have a very good friend in Amsterdam.
He's a lawyer, a very big deal lawyer.
He practices real estate law, so I don't think he could be of much help to you.
On a personal note, just tell the truth at the hearing.
If you need help, just ask for it.
Try to see if you can hire a Dutch Lawyer that knows family law.
Otherwise, try hard, do your best, and good luck.
If you think positive thoughts, it often helps obtain positive results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back