New Release of Mobile Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

Coming shortly end of January, we will release the new version of our Mobile Apps, along with some minor bug fixes. So far they are doing very well! We welcome all the mobile users here!

i am new to this forum
thanks!!! for mobile version

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no Android App

Perhaps in all the rushing about to post the Android app, someone forgot to post it. It's not in the Market either. Any idea where it might be located?

Yes, it is in the Android Market. It's called The Law Guide and Dictionary.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.lawGuide

I think you'll like it. Rate it!!!

We are coming out with the new version this weekend which allows you to move the app to your SD card and fixes the entry for Swype. :)

I found your great forum/site on my mobile app (Tapatalk) search results. Had it not been for the mobile app, I may have gone elsewhere :)

Sent from my Android Smartphone using Tapatalk2

I downloaded the app, and it serves as a good and quick reference of legal terms, etc.
I was hoping to see better integration to access the forums here. The app launches the mobile web browser to browse the forums.

I'm currently using the Tapatalk mobile forum app to read this forum.

I downloaded the app, and it serves as a good and quick reference of legal terms, etc.
I was hoping to see better integration to access the forums here. The app launches the mobile web browser to browse the forums.

I'm currently using the Tapatalk mobile forum app to read this forum.
We had an offer to include a Tapatalk like interface for the site. We decided not to do so because we support the great work done by Tapatalk and would prefer that customers purchase the Tapatalk mobile app since it's the best value for under $5 I've ever seen on a mobile app. The amount of work involved and the level of excellence for this low cost is negligible. There are so many other apps that aren't nearly as complex that people waste their money on. I'll think about integrated Tapatalk completely in the app but I'm hoping that anyone who uses forums and has a mobile device will consider purchasing Tapatalk, which opens up a world of different useful content. It's on the home screen of all my mobile devices. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back