Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication New Mexico MJ Possession w/intent to distribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpasoman31

Being a law-abiding citizen, I have no idea what the consequences of breaking the law are. My cousin is in a New Mexico jail, charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. She has a $20,000 bond set, I know we can get her out with a Bail bond for $2,000, but what happens next? From what little I know, she is set for a court appearance tomorrow. I think they just got her this weekend, isn't that kind of soon?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

David Thurman

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's situation. Right now she is out on bond and I'm not sure what the hearing is for tomorrow and it is best to speak to her attorney. He or she will know the details as to what will happen with her case and what might be expected, whether plea, trial, dismissal, etc.

elpasoman31 said:
Being a law-abiding citizen, I have no idea what the consequences of breaking the law are. My cousin is in a New Mexico jail, charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. She has a $20,000 bond set, I know we can get her out with a Bail bond for $2,000, but what happens next? From what little I know, she is set for a court appearance tomorrow. I think they just got her this weekend, isn't that kind of soon?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

David Thurman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back