Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant never got a court date but seized property

iiboushayii

Okay first of all I want to say thanks on or about July 30th 2014 My vehicle broke down I had two friends with me cell phone died so It was about 8:30 we had been fishing..... time to leave battery was dead so I go up to the rd and try to flag down help...(11:00pm) until finally blue lights thinking they would help.. the officer refuses me to walk back to my vehicle searches me and finds a new syringe... I also let the officer know before hand (I was wearing shorts with small pockets) my handgun was sticking out of clearly 9mm big full size gun.. as I told him I raised my hands and moved slowly that I had a gun but it didn't have a clip and was not loaded.... from there he placed me in cop car.. Turned off his cameras and then drove to my truck .. by this time (11:30/12) he went into my vehicle searched and found baggies with very little residue..and also a rider with me had synthetic Marijuana . I drove a 2012 dodge ram 4x4 longhorn Laramie that has a salvage title but was paid off.... when asked why he turned the cameras off as we were leaving he said that they only turn them on for their protection.... I was charged with paraphanelia and concealed firearm initially... then a few hours later they come in with new charges... clandestine lab... poss. Meth . Poss firearm in presence of cds poss of synth. Marjuana.. therefore I was on 25,000 bond .. I bonded out several days later... never receiving a paper of contents of truck... I forgot to mention I own my own business installing surveillance cameras... all of my tools several computer and camera systems about 29 iphone screens 13 iphone for customers credit cards and just alot of personal property a boat motor I has just purchased ... so I bond out ... I get a letter in the mail stating they were going to seize my truck ... letter of forfeiture I appealed it but never heard back never received a court date... and here we are almost a year later ... I never made pretrial never heard from bondsman... I don't know what to do I need my vehicle and my tools I'm sure I left something out can't remember ... btw I know I was wrong but it's also wrong of them in their forfieture letter they stated they ran dog at scene and yada yada they truck was towed to the police yard several days later ... they never ran the dog....

Okay first of all I want to say thanks on or about July 30th 2014 My vehicle broke down I had two friends with me cell phone died so It was about 8:30 we had been fishing..... time to leave battery was dead so I go up to the rd and try to flag down help...(11:00pm) until finally blue lights thinking they would help.. the officer refuses me to walk back to my vehicle searches me and finds a new syringe... I also let the officer know before hand (I was wearing shorts with small pockets) my handgun was sticking out of clearly 9mm big full size gun.. as I told him I raised my hands and moved slowly that I had a gun but it didn't have a clip and was not loaded.... from there he placed me in cop car.. Turned off his cameras and then drove to my truck .. by this time (11:30/12) he went into my vehicle searched and found baggies with very little residue..and also a rider with me had synthetic Marijuana . I drove a 2012 dodge ram 4x4 longhorn Laramie that has a salvage title but was paid off.... when asked why he turned the cameras off as we were leaving he said that they only turn them on for their protection.... I was charged with paraphanelia and concealed firearm initially... then a few hours later they come in with new charges... clandestine lab... poss. Meth . Poss firearm in presence of cds poss of synth. Marjuana.. therefore I was on 25,000 bond .. I bonded out several days later... never receiving a paper of contents of truck... I forgot to mention I own my own business installing surveillance cameras... all of my tools several computer and camera systems about 29 iphone screens 13 iphone for customers credit cards and just alot of personal property a boat motor I has just purchased ... so I bond out ... I get a letter in the mail stating they were going to seize my truck ... letter of forfeiture I appealed it but never heard back never received a court date... and here we are almost a year later ... I never made pretrial never heard from bondsman... I don't know what to do I need my vehicle and my tools I'm sure I left something out can't remember ... btw I know I was wrong but it's also wrong of them in their forfieture letter they stated they ran dog at scene and yada yada they truck was towed to the police yard several days later ... they never ran the dog....

Your need is greater than any online forum can assist.
You require the services of a licensed LA attorney.
You also appear to have failed to appear on all this mess.
Your bond may also have been revoked and forfeited.
If that's the case, you have warrants, dude.
Find a lawyer, a LA licensed lawyer, because LSP (aka - Angola) is no joke.

That old truck is the least of your worries, your freedom is at great risk.

Back