neighbors piling trash on property

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsonm74

I have a problem with a neighbor. We have hedges to are planted a couple of feet within our property line. It does grow over to the neighbors yard and the neighbors cuts them to the property line but the problem is that they throw the cuts and other trash like BBQ grill and screen doors under the hedge which is in our property line. They even tied wire to hold the screen door to the hedges and it is still on our property. they have thrown rocks and piled grass clipping, dirt what ever they can under the hedges and it looks nasty. What can we do about this? 1st photo has the stake toward the bottom the shows the hedges are at least 1 to 2 feet inside. rest of pictures where of trash that was thrown well into our property and the storm door that is on the ground was the one that was tied to the hedges. Please let me know ASAP about what I can do. I did try telling them because the lady had cut limbs on their side and threw them over to our side and when i told she needed to clean the area up under the hedges she would not even go to look. Just cussed and went inside.

Personally, If you don't give a hang about them, I would wait until they are gone for the day, then do a family hedge cleanup. Redeposit the trash in their yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back