Neighbor's Bothering my parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenengjos

Hi everyone
I don't know where to go and to ask questions. I'm really worried about my parents it's because their neighbor keep on bothering them about their yard.. It happened last night midnight that a police came tomy parent's house, just to warned them about thier neighbor, they were claiming that my parents were tresspasing their property.. This is what happened at first they told my parents not to do three-point-turn on the street near to their driveway-they stopped doing it already. 2nd they told my parents not to play the basketball coz one time it goes to their yard-now they are not playing ball and they threw away the basketball ring just to make their neighbor happy. 3rd all my parent's visitors are not allowed to park on the street near to their yard bec. they said it's their territory-even if my parent's had parties they yelled at my parents visitors-so my parents just did parties at my sister's house. 4rth everytime my dad mowed the yard their neighbor always there to supervised that my dad didn't touched their grass ( more than the boundary) so what my dad's did- left like 12inches grass from the boundary so he can't touched their grass( but their neighbor mowed it anyway). It's been a while or maybe 2mths past that they didn't bugged my parents and all of a sudden last night at midnight a police came-my mom almost got a heart attacked she was sound asleep and when she opened the door there was a policeman. She thought something bad happened.(My mom had a heart operation .) We have witnesses that they are doing these to my parents for a while already.. I'm planning to do something with this.. like go to a court, but I don't know what's the law in here about it.. By the way we are not american's we are Filipino's my parent's had been here for 15 years and my sisters for 20 years. This is the first time that they got trouble with neighbor. PLEASE HELP US? WHAT'S THE RIGHT WAY TO DO WITH THIS???? THANK YOU. :confused:

nenengjos said:
Hi everyone
I don't know where to go and to ask questions. I'm really worried about my parents it's because their neighbor keep on bothering them about their yard.. It happened last night midnight that a police came tomy parent's house, just to warned them about thier neighbor, they were claiming that my parents were tresspasing their property.. This is what happened at first they told my parents not to do three-point-turn on the street near to their driveway-they stopped doing it already. 2nd they told my parents not to play the basketball coz one time it goes to their yard-now they are not playing ball and they threw away the basketball ring just to make their neighbor happy. 3rd all my parent's visitors are not allowed to park on the street near to their yard bec. they said it's their territory-even if my parent's had parties they yelled at my parents visitors-so my parents just did parties at my sister's house. 4rth everytime my dad mowed the yard their neighbor always there to supervised that my dad didn't touched their grass ( more than the boundary) so what my dad's did- left like 12inches grass from the boundary so he can't touched their grass( but their neighbor mowed it anyway). It's been a while or maybe 2mths past that they didn't bugged my parents and all of a sudden last night at midnight a police came-my mom almost got a heart attacked she was sound asleep and when she opened the door there was a policeman. She thought something bad happened.(My mom had a heart operation .) We have witnesses that they are doing these to my parents for a while already.. I'm planning to do something with this.. like go to a court, but I don't know what's the law in here about it.. By the way we are not american's we are Filipino's my parent's had been here for 15 years and my sisters for 20 years. This is the first time that they got trouble with neighbor. PLEASE HELP US? WHAT'S THE RIGHT WAY TO DO WITH THIS???? THANK YOU. :confused:
It's difficult to tell what is going on. Obviously there is a bad dynamic between the two. I'm not sure what has been going on exactly but it seems like the neighbors obviously feel there is something worse than just a basketball in the yard once or maybe parked cars at one party. This seems like some more prolonged issue. I'm not sure that it's an issue of a foreigner versus an American although I won't say that it isn't an aspect that might exacerbate things. I really don't know enough here or see any serious conduct to provide a good suggestion. I hope things can be worked out with the neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back