Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Neighbor using police to harass me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlaza67

Hello I have a bad problem of a bad neighbor. Now this neighbor and I had a good relationship the first months then he started picking at little things , where I park, how loud I walk up steps. We live in a half double . Now let me say this this neighbor is 6'3 and 310 muscle, not the guy I want to be fucking with. But last may he got this bright idea to frame me, little did he know I set up legal security cameras cuz I saw this day comming. One day he came home it out of his truck and opened up the gas tank walke in his house got winddex n paper towels n wiped down the door frame and handle( no fingerprints) next day he calls the cops. And told the cops it had to be me!! So I give the tape to the cop, cuz this is a obvious false police report. The cops tell me it will be dealt with. We'll moths go by with no answer finally I get told that my cameras are illegal (lie) they used my footage at court I live in pa and cameras are legal as long as no audio. So the guy gets way with that, 6 months later I come home from work with a letter in my mail box it's a citation for disorderly conduct for a noise complaint stating I made unreasonable noises from 630am -900am we'll i was at work so I call the cop and ask why wasn't I contacted??? I could have easily proved I was at work, cop replies that's not my job. All I need is a written complaint from a victim an I can press charges. The cop never questioned me never came to the house that am, litterly took the neighbors word for it hours after the incident and just mails me a police citation. So I fight it thinking I have wveything I need to prove I was inocent the victim never shows up to the case the case was dissmissed a week later I get another citation for the same crime saying I need to plead guilty or not guilty all over again, I know when a case is dissmissed u have the chance of having to go back, but to write out a whole another citation??? Putting two citations on my record for the same crime , that legal???? So I go to the 2nd hearing and loose, judge didn't wanna see my letter from my boss sayin I was at work, and I had a time card that the cop made it sound like I had someone else clock me in. It was a nightmare I should of got a lawyer. At that point I was like screw it I'll pay the 268 dollar fine and move on we'll what do you kno on November 28 2014 the same cop filed a harassment charge against me saying this occurred at November 21 2014 my hearing was the 24 of November for the disorderly . So this new harassment citation claims I was segueing with my neighbor 11-21-14 I checked my cameras we didn't even run into ech other. This cop is just letting this guy write fake police reports and dosent do any investigation not even question me, he just nails me citations every month what can I do

I'd also like to say when I spoke to the cop he said he is sick of my neighbor complaining and now whenever someone complains he is gona arrest anyone costing them court fees and missing work, this is his approach instead of actually coming to the seance and seeing notging is going on, he's a cop it's his job to come to the seance he saids it isnt

I suggest you start seeking a new living arrangement.
In the meantime, lay low.
You can consult an attorney in your county, because this little forum can't do anything for you but wish you well and offer you encouragement.
Never engage idiots, you'll always lose.

I had a similar issue. I shut it down fast. I wrote a letter to the complex requesting they deal with the tenant making false claims which I proved and requested they provide her full name so I could seek a no harassment order. She was evicted within 45 days. You have already accepted a conviction which undermines your credibility. You need to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back