Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Neighbor PROBLEMS - what are my options??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jppj

I will try to make this short. Please ask if you need more info.
We have been neighbors for 3 years. I served on the homeowners's association w/ neighbor and disagreed about kiddie pools. In the end, the board voterd to allow kiddie pools. Since then, my neighbor has called animal control about out 7 times. (we have the reports showing no problems every time animal control came out.) neighbor has harassed our lawn mowing guy for various things (mowing our lawn too low, contaminating his lawn with our weeds, even saying the trees on our property were his and to stop trimming around them...), called the city codes board about our 31" deep kiddie pool (city found no problem - our pool is not even considered a pol because of it's small/shallow size), neighbor has called another neighbor and left a slanderish message on it about us, last, called and left a message on our answering machine accusing us of getting his mail, my kids writing on his fence w/ chalk, neglecting our property, etc...
What can we do to stop this? Mediation, harassment charges, lawyer writing a letter on our behalf, ???
I truly appreciate any advice offered. Please don't advise us to talk w/ our neighbor. Have tried in the past and he becomes to upset and out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back