Neighbor harassment

Jurisdiction
Colorado
Hello, well lets get to it, shall we. I am a young man, living with my parents, about to atten communoty college (i want to become an architect.) Well, anyway, I have been in this same hksue since I was a baby, Ive inly lived in one other place. Well what happened is most of my life was peaceful and rather normal with my other neighbors except maybe some ghetto teens (we live in the suburbs). Then my new neighbors moved in, ok, not a big deal. Smove it on for one year or so,nothing. These neighbors have two daughters, one a junior in highschool and one already dine with college. Another neighbor moves in across the street, a couple you would consider "white trash". They do have jobs but the mom seems rather strange. Now this situation goes on for a year or so. Then the harassment starts. I have never talked to these people in my life and the two young girls start insulting and berating me from behind their windows. Mostly livey dovey stuff* I dont like them. That changes from that minor lovey dovey stuff to mainpulation. Manipulation such as trying to control and dictate my life, abusing me with insults. It even got to the point that I couldnt even enter my kitchen(my kitchen has a glass door opposite of thier bathroom winodw and ironically kitchne glass door too. If i entered into their, they would not stop insulting me and ven bringing their boyfriends and brothers to do it too. This I would say, happened for two years. I went to school with the younger of the two but never talked to her. But she insisted of insilting and harassing me since she took pleasure in it or gained "control." Her family is very manipulative. Other neighbors started to do this as well. I think they mightve done something with it. NOW i can not enter my backyard without being insulted and being discriminated against. When I eneter the backyard and immediately enter the house, a middle aged man starts to speak loud enough about me to his family or anybody listening abiut me(meant tk embarass and try to put me inside). What I find stuoid is these are grown people, even the two young girls should be mature but yet they try to manipulate and control my life, even as far as calling me freak every hour of the day. Yhey dont even seem to sleep just to insult me. This is frustrating as I am young and ive read stories of this happening with older people. I want to live my life, not be controlled by peopel I dont even know.

If you don't look, you won't see.
If you don't listen, you can't hear.

Wear earphones when you're outside, listen to some good tunes.
Close your drapes or blinds and no one can see what you're doing inside your home.
One day you'll move out, until that day, live your life ignore troublesome people.

You fail to explain how they are "controlling" you.

What you have is a nuisance.
You are young so I will share one of life's secrets with you. You can not control other people. What you can control is the way you react to them.
Ignore them. Why would you even care what they have to say?
You do not seem to have a legal problem here.

Hello, well lets get to it, shall we. I am a young man, living with my parents, about to atten communoty college (i want to become an architect.) Well, anyway, I have been in this same hksue since I was a baby, Ive inly lived in one other place. Well what happened is most of my life was peaceful and rather normal with my other neighbors except maybe some ghetto teens (we live in the suburbs). Then my new neighbors moved in, ok, not a big deal. Smove it on for one year or so,nothing. These neighbors have two daughters, one a junior in highschool and one already dine with college. Another neighbor moves in across the street, a couple you would consider "white trash". They do have jobs but the mom seems rather strange. Now this situation goes on for a year or so. Then the harassment starts. I have never talked to these people in my life and the two young girls start insulting and berating me from behind their windows. Mostly livey dovey stuff* I dont like them. That changes from that minor lovey dovey stuff to mainpulation. Manipulation such as trying to control and dictate my life, abusing me with insults. It even got to the point that I couldnt even enter my kitchen(my kitchen has a glass door opposite of thier bathroom winodw and ironically kitchne glass door too. If i entered into their, they would not stop insulting me and ven bringing their boyfriends and brothers to do it too. This I would say, happened for two years. I went to school with the younger of the two but never talked to her. But she insisted of insilting and harassing me since she took pleasure in it or gained "control." Her family is very manipulative. Other neighbors started to do this as well. I think they mightve done something with it. NOW i can not enter my backyard without being insulted and being discriminated against. When I eneter the backyard and immediately enter the house, a middle aged man starts to speak loud enough about me to his family or anybody listening abiut me(meant tk embarass and try to put me inside). What I find stuoid is these are grown people, even the two young girls should be mature but yet they try to manipulate and control my life, even as far as calling me freak every hour of the day. Yhey dont even seem to sleep just to insult me. This is frustrating as I am young and ive read stories of this happening with older people. I want to live my life, not be controlled by peopel I dont even know.

And what's your problem? Just ignore these people. Are they trespassing onto your parents' property? Then there's nothing you can do. How are they manipulating your life? How are they controlling your life?

So what have you done about it for the last two years? Anything? I don't think the police will do anything about people talking loudly in their backyards. Youl could try to sue your whole neighborhood but I doubt you'll get far.

You said you are in or about to be in college? Move out. You're an adult. You don't have to stay there.

I have a feeling we aren't getting the full story here. So a year ago new neighbors move in with two young girls. At some point the girls start yelling to you from their windows, despite you never having had any interactions with either girl at school or home. For reasons unknown this means you can't walk into your kitchen because they can see you there from a bathroom window? Now other neighbors are calling to you from their windows when you leave your house, despite these neighbors knowing you your whole life and supposedly not having any reason to yell at you? How are they manipulating you? What are they manipulating you to do? Who is this middle aged man who has nothing better to do than talk about you to anyone around to listen as soon as you enter your yard?

Back